Monday, January 29, 2007

What will I hide from my friends sometimes.(whom….to)


Usually All people who come into my home are my friends. And I do not have any secretes from them. May be I will hide my cat(his name is Bogdan) in bedroom, but it is not secret. I do not want everybody to pet him, because he is too old to withstand it. But he is the member of my family. And most of the times I introduce him to our guests.

Nobody can say, that he is cute – he is too intelligent for it. And if someone came to us on sleepover, the cat thinks, that he has to show his respect to those people. He will come to guests in the middle of the night to sleep with them. This is the way to show his attention.
Also, about dinner time: Bogdan knows, that one place on the tablebelongs to him. And it doesn’t matter, what are you going to eat. Just give him to smell. If he doesn’t like it, you can just enjoy of his society. If he likes it – please, be respectful, share your dish with this guy.

2 comments:

John said...

You certainly make Bogdan a part of your life. My cat likes to get on the table, but I am not a nice as you because I don't like him to eat my food. I like how you say he is too intelligent to be called cute. That makes him a very special cat since so often cute is the first word people use to describe a cat.

Nancy A. McKeand said...

I know what you mean about putting your cat in the other room when some people come over. I have three dogs, and when people come to my house, I usually put them in another room. It is easier for them, for me, and for my guests.